2/16/10

I'm laying here listening to the clicking of my iPhone as I'm writin this. Should be asleep bt I have a lot on my mind. Not on my mind, like somethn bad, but because I've been layin here next to my babies thinking about how blessed and lucky I am. Now at 22 most people don't expect to be married, much less in serious relationships, sometimes even a child or children involved. Thats me right there tho n i wldnt change a thing. I love my life and how I'm livin it. I did all the partying n shit waay early. Playin my part of the game. Always had niggas chasin, n kept em on the left right back and front burner,  but I was always the one ending up "wifed up" before really then turning into a wife. Never cld have anything casual, it always turned into sumthn more (I have that effect), but never ever like this. I can truly say Im in love. I know Im not perfect, and cn say my man isn't, but he is in my eyes. Were all human, we all make mistakes and nobodies perfect. Bt seeing someone as perfect is loving them to a point where u can accept and adore them, flaws and all. Ive bn blessed and lucky enought to have met some1 that feels the same way I do. Some1 that loves me and puts as much into our relationship as I do. I don't think I ever really sat and thought abt just how much I really love Derric until now. I mean of course I have, bt I truly feel at peace. Like Im exactly where i need n am supposed to be at. enjoyin every minute of every day I get to spend with the love of my life. He knows me better thn I know myself. Cn read me like a book. When we fight, he knows exactly how to gt to me, but in the same sense knows exactly how to make me feel better. Hes one of the funniest people I have ever met. I stay w/a smile on my face. He doesnt judge me, he loves me for who i am. Embraces my flaws and adores the things that make me, me, Attitude and all (Trust me when i say im not Always the easiest to get along with). He's sacrificed n done so much for our family, I'm not only proud of him as a husband, my lover, but as a man. Anythin I've ever though of as love in the past, different things in different people, I've been blessed with in one person. So many people will never ever find that, and I really am lucky Im able to experience this.  weve come such a long way, most people wouldn't stay together for as long or during everything we've been through. But here we are today, and stronger than ever because we've survived everything we've gone through and are still here loving each other more than ever. Our imperfections are what have made us perfect for each other. Why we fight so hard, but what make us love even harder. Now Im still layin here, still thinking, bt my focus has changed. Thinking about how I cn make the most out of everyday i have with the two I love more thn anything in this world. My Husband, and the beautiful Daughter he's blessed me with.  

No comments: